Designed by 6-time World Champion Mark Drury and approved by the DOD Team the new Tongue Series mouth calls are designed with cutting edge technology. Mark has found that by tightening up the reed spacing and leaving a flat tongue instead of a pointed tongue he gets more performance out of this new series of mouth calls as will you.
- Aluminum Frame
- Built on the HS precision press, every stretch and spacing the same every time.
- 3 reeds of .003 latex
- Tongue Series, unique flat tongue cuts, Mark gets more “Turkey” out of them with the typical tongue/top reed being left flat on the tip than rather traditional point.
- All 3 reeds very tight to each other, more so than typical mouth call spacing.
- #1 Typical MAD Cutter type cut Mark designed back in the 80’s with his signature notch back in the corner.
- #2 Cutter type call with a cutter cut and notch in the back corner, then a ½ “Inverted V” cut with a flat tongue.
- #3 Traditional “Inverted V” cut with a flat tongue.
- #4 Traditional Ghost cut with flat tongue and notches in the back of each side.